- Sold and moved homes. Finished living in a basement for a period of 1 year.
- Started a Bachelor's degree program.
- Was told I could start working from home more (drive into office once a week).
- Found out I was going to be a dad!
- Broke my freaking ankle in three places! (it sucks, and as of right now I still have a cast.)
I've also not posted a lot of new content to this blog in a while But I'm hoping to have some interesting bits of info to talk about in 2017. I'm gearing up for some interesting classes, some possible job changes and maybe getting a few more certifications.
But in the meantime, I wanted to just say Merry Christmas to anyone who stumbles by to read my pointless ramblings and to say this is the last post for 2016.