Pages

Search

Friday, January 1, 2010

It's Official - Acer is now my laptop of choice

It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything. The holidays tend to be a busy time for my family and I. The other reason has been that my acer laptop suffered a hard disk failure.

This morning I woke up and was determined that I could be on the phone for at least an hour running through test after test and speaking with someone I could barely understand.

I spent a total of less than 10 minutes and I have a replacement part on the way within 3-8 business days. AMAZING!!! If this was Dell (sorry Dell, but last I spoke with support, it was rediculous.) I would still be on the phone arguing about not having to send the whole laptop back for a customer verified replacement part.

Acer products continue to amaze me as far as qaulity, value and service. I highly recommend that if you are looking at purchasing a notebook, that you give them a try.